4m x 3m Glass Office Pods
Erecting a permanent brick meeting room or individual office can be expensive and time-consuming, and is particularly difficult to achieve rented offices. Instead, we recommend the XL Displays 4m x 3m Glass Office Pod.
Light, bright and airy, this large freestanding meeting booth is designed to be a functional office pod suitable for any open-plan office. With enough space for a table and six chairs, this semi-permanent room can be used for just about anything, from a meeting room to a breakout space, and the clarity of the glass means that the room doesn’t block light to other office spaces.
This freestanding quiet space can be installed by a team of experts in just 4 hours* and it can be moved if required as the needs of your business change.
Framed in either white or silver aluminium, this pod is comprised of 1 front glass panel with sliding door, 2 side glass panel and 1 sound-absorbing fabric panel wall, as well as a ceiling panel with lights fitted. The 4mm toughened safety glass walls allow light to flow freely through the office pod, while the 40mm-thick acoustic partition panel can help to reduce noise pollution by up to 29dB (and is available in 12 vibrant colours to suit your required branding).
Alternatively, you can create a personalised office booth by mixing and matching the configuration of the panels. You can choose from acoustic screens, clear glass or drywipe boards for the wall panels, and you can even go half and half.
This Kit Includes:
- 1x 4m x 3m aluminium structure with ceiling & lights
- 1x glass front wall with sliding door
- 2x glass side walls
- 1x 40mm thick sound absorbing fabric-covered back wall
- Particularly at the moment where good ventilation can help slow the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace, we recommend adding the optional ventilation unit to keep the air within the quiet space office pod fresh and clean; but it’s not essential.
- You can also choose to add on a power and data post which will connect your office pod to the mains power supply in your office. The post fits between two panels and allows you to connect your computer or TV to a plug socket and your local network.
*Please Note: Installation and delivery are not included in the cost, please contact us for a quotation. The installation has to be completed by our team of contractors to ensure the correct installation and to uphold the guarantee.